Avian Infectious Bronchitis Vaccine, Live（strain W93）
【Ingredients and Concentration】The vaccine is composed of Infectious Bronchitis virus strain W93. The virus content is more than 104.5
【Property】Milk white loose lumps, and separate from the bottle walls easily. After adding diluents, dissolved soon.
【Actions and Uses】It is used to prevent nephropathogenic Infectious Bronchitis.
【Application and Dosages】Intranasal or drinking-water administration is suggested., place 1 drop of vaccine in the eye
(1) By doses marked on the bottle, diluted with Saline, distilled water or non-chlorinated water.
For intranasal vaccination
To vaccinate intranasally, place finger over one of the bird’s nostrils and place 1 drop of vaccine in the other nostril. Do not release bird until vaccine has been inhaled.
For drinking-water vaccination
(1) Give 2 dose of vaccine per bird.
(2) add the mixture to the final volume of water, as follows:
To this final volume of water
For chicken 5 to 10 days old
For chicken 20 to 30 days old
(1) The vaccine should be consumed within 2 hour when it is diluted.
(2) Withhold water for 4 hours before vaccinating.
(3) Vaccine packaging must be disinfected or burned, not free to discard.
(4) Provide enough waterers so two-thirds of the birds may drink at one time.
(5) Water used for the drinking-water administration of a live virus vaccine must be non-chlorinated.
【Storage and Expiration】Storage at -15℃ for 18 months.