Newcastle Disease and Infectious Bronchitis Vaccine, Live (S
【Ingredients and Concentration】The vaccine is composed of Newcastle Disease virus strain HB1 and Infectious Bronchitis virus strain H52. The virus content of NDV strain La Sota is more than 106.0
/dose, The virus content of IBV strain H52 is more than 103.5
【Property】Light yellow or red spongy loose lumps, and separate from the bottle walls easily. After adding diluents, dissolved soon.
【Actions and Uses】It is used to prevent Newcastle Disease and Infectious Bronchitis.
【Application and Dosages】Intranasal or drinking-water administration is suggested.
(1) The Vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens 21 days of age or older.
(2) By doses marked on the bottle, diluted with Saline, distilled water or cold water.
For intranasal vaccination
To vaccinate intranasally, place finger over one of the bird’s nostrils and place 1 drop of vaccine in the other nostril. Do not release bird until vaccine has been inhaled.
For drinking-water vaccination
(1) Give 2 dose of vaccine per bird.
(2) Add the mixture to the final volume of water, as follows:
To this final volume of water
For chicken 21 to 30 days old
(1) The vaccine should be consumed within 4 hour when it is diluted.
(2) Withhold water for 4 hours before vaccinating.
(3) Vaccine packaging must be disinfected or burned, not free to discard.
【Storage and Expiration】Storage at -15℃ for 18 months.